JACK WOLFSKIN - GLACIER BAY TEXAPORE - H
Providing maximum protection for everyday winter use, and tested by TÜV Rheinland, the GLACIER BAY TEXAPORE HIGH is our warmest winter boot. It keeps your feet warm at temperatures down to -30 °C thanks to the NANUK ULTRA fleece lining.
And the high-cut design provides additional protection from the rain, snow and cold. With an upper made of water resistant suede and robust fabric, backed with our tried-and-tested TEXAPORE weather protection membrane, the GLACIER BAY is ideal for everyday winter wear and more besides.
The sturdy, anti-slip WOLF SNOW hiking sole and mid-calf upper provide good grip and support on winter walks.
- Weight: 1320 g/pair (Size 9)
- water resistant, robust suede leather and water resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: exceptionally warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -30 °C / -22 °F
- WOLF SNOW: hiking sole with flexible forefoot and winter tread for good grip on ice, snow and slush
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures
- protective heel and toe caps
- lacing system with metal hooks and eyelets
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.