Jack Wolfskin - Cold Terrain Texapore | Leather Shoes
Waterproof Jack Wolfskin - Cold Terrain Texapore | Leather Shoes in Canada!
The Jack Wolfskin - Cold Terrain Texapore | Leather Shoes winter boot is lined with NANUK fleece for extra insulation and will keep your feet warm when the temperature drops to -20 ° C. The TEXAPORE weather-resistant membrane makes the boot completely waterproof. COLD TERRAIN is made entirely of synthetic materials, so it requires less maintenance and maintenance than leather boots. The WOLF SNOW sole is made of a special rubber compound and has an advanced tread pattern for safe grip on winter terrain.
- Weight: 1040g / pair (size 9) - made of water-resistant synthetic material and water-repellent textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof and breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining comfort temperature down to -20 ° C / -4 ° F
- WOLF SNOW: hiking sole with soft tread for forefoot and shoulder winter for good grip on ice, snow and melted snow
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound for good grip at low temperatures - heels and protective tips
- Lacing system with metal hooks, D-rings and buckles nylon
You can use external link or upload a size guide image here.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.