KANUK MOUNT ROYAL PARKA SHORT STRAIGHT-MEN CUT
Kanuk's expertise in extreme weather has enabled him to create Mount Royal, a classic parka inspired by one of Montreal's most beautiful winter parks. Thanks to its water-resistant technical fabric and Thermo technology, a high-density insulation that repels moisture, this favourite combines warmth and elegance at temperatures as low as -25 degrees Celsius. Its hood fits your head perfectly in case of inclement weather and its cozy inner cuffs prevent heat from escaping.
Mini-Ottoman outer shell — 100% polyester with hydrophobic microporous membrane and DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- Waterproofing 10,000 mm/breathability 5,000g/24 hours
Thanks to its optimal inflating power, thermo-synthetic insulation is known for its exceptional thermal properties and performance in wet conditions. Made from continuous filaments, it resists repeated use and washing, and retains its original shape and thermal properties throughout the life of the product.
- Center zipper in front of double YKK cursor
- 2 pockets with YKK zipper
- Inside pocket with YKK zipper
- Attached cap compatible with 23" zippered fur (sold separately)
- Finish at the bottom of the inner sleeve with suede knit and elastic cold cut
- Straight cut
- Hip length 86 cm / 34"
- The model measures: 1.88 m - 6'2" and wears size M