It snows and snows and snow ... This is no reason to stay home for you: the VOJO HIKE 2 WT TEXAPORE MID is our hottest hiking shoe and keeps your feet reliably warm and dry on the go.
We've equipped the shoe with our warm NANUK - this fleece lining offers high thermal comfort even in negative temperatures. And thanks to the waterproof TEXAPORE membrane and the closed structure, you can even walk in melted snow. Your foot stays dry.
Another positive is the excellent cushioning of the sole for a safe foot. It keeps your feet in shape - even after travelling many miles.
- Weight: 860 g/pair (size 4)
- mid-high and stabilizing stem structure, leather and synthetic material with good breathability thanks to the 'cage' style structure
- soft and supple synthetic collar and tongue
- TEXAPORE: waterproof and breathable membrane
- NANUK: polar lining with high thermal comfort
- special profile sole for excellent grip on demanding floors
- midsole in EVA with very good cushioning
- mesh-coated PU insole for excellent cushioning
- protection for rubber toes
- very good setting possible thanks to the lacing hook on the top edge of the stem
- ribbon-lacing lacing at the front of the foot
- delicate colors with discreet color accents
Jack Wolfskin VOJO HIKE 2 WT TEXAPORE MID W CHAUSSURES OF