Jack Wolfskin KYOTO COAT M MANTEAU MATELASSÉ COUPE-VENT HOMMES
Product descriptionThe city is covered by a bright layer of snow and frost. This is no reason to stay home for you: equipped with your KYOTO COAT you set off to the Christmas market to have a mulled wine - your friends are already waiting for you.
Generously trimmed with our new MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT, KYOTO COAT is one of our hottest winter coats. This synthetic fiber flooring has a down-like texture and thus offers a very good heat/weight ratio At the same time, it is significantly more moisture-insensitive than down - an unforeseen downpour is not a problem for her.
In addition, the exterior material reliably protects you from strong wind, while being breathable. And if the sun comes out from time to time, you simply open the coat for a casual look.
To ensure that the head and arms are also well protected from the cold winter wind, we have equipped the coat with an adjustable hood and extra cuffs on the arms.
- Weight: 1200 g (size M)
- STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE COTTON TOUCH: robust, elastic, windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric made of 100% recycled polyester to the cotton-like feel
- NYLON STRETCH JERSEY: flexible fabric, fast-drying and lateral elasticity
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (200 g/m2): particularly hot flasing of high-inflating synthetic fibers
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (140 g/m2): very hot sitting in high-power synthetic fibers inflating
- hood: securely attached to the jacket, adjustable in facial opening
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket, chest pocket
- extra wrists