JACK WOLFSKIN H 1111681-NORTH ICE PARKA PARKA
HARDSHELL OF HIVER HOMMES
PRODUITwind whistles in your ears and the ice cracks under your feet at every step - it looks like an arctic adventure? Exactly what you need! THE NORTH ICE PARKA keeps you warm during your expeditions no matter how cold it is.
On the outside it is the sturdy TEXAPORE material that reliably protects you from rain and wind. It's so breathable at the same time that you'll always feel comfortable - even when it comes to making an effort. For the filling, we opted for our duck down with strong inflating power. It takes care of keeping you warm even in negative temperatures.
As it should be for a real expedition parka, we have equipped the NORTH ICE with various pockets as well as a fastening loop for your equipment. The adjustable hood and waterproof zips complete the equipment.
- Weight: 1070 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled exterior material, very waterproof, windbreaker and very breathable (water column: 20,000 mm, water vapour permeability: > 15,000 g/m2/24 h)
(measures according to: -JIS L 1092; - JIS L 1099 B-1)
- STORM ECLOCK ECOSPHERE 20D RIPSTOP: very light, tear-resistant fabric, 100% recycled polyester windbreaker with reinforcement wire (lining)
- topped with 90/10 duck down (inflating 700 cuin, RDS certified)
- hood: securely attached to the jacket, adjustable in facial opening and volume
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hip pockets inner lock
- adjustable hem
DOUBLURE100% POLYEST0% POLYESTER
GARNISSSAGE90% CANARD BLANCHE IN BAS10% PLUMES
CONTIENT OF NON-TEXTILES
GARNISHING100% POLYESTER TRIM