Jack Wolfskin BAFFIN ISLAND COAT WOMEN'S DOWN JACKET
Dinner at the igloo hotel? Perhaps. In any case, you are dressed in style and enjoy the warmth of the snowy cityscape. With the BAFFIN ISLAND COAT, it is not only in the metropolises of the northern hemisphere that you will stand out.
Filled with quality down, the BAFFIN ISLAND protects you during harsh winters. The windproof outer material further increases thermal performance, is pleasantly breathable and has a shiny appearance. For the shoulders and the hood we have also used our MICROGUARD material. The advantage in rain and snow: the synthetic fiber resists and keeps warm even when wet.
To keep you comfortably warm when the freezing wind blows, we've given the jacket a specially high collar and the hood with a faux fur trim that acts as a wind shield. It is adjustable in volume and in facial opening. Particularly comfortable: integrated cuffs.
- Weight: 945g (size S)
- STORMLOCK BRILLIANT: lightweight, windproof, water-repellent and breathable fabric with shiny exterior
- STORMLOCK HEATHER: windproof, very breathable and water-repellent fabric with a natural heather appearance (shoulders, hood)
- Filled with 80/20 duck down (550 cuin fill power, RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g / m²): very warm padding in recycled synthetic fibers (shoulders, hood)
- Hood: securely attached to the jacket, adjustable in facial opening and volume, with high collar and synthetic fur edge
- 2 hip pockets, inside pocket
- Additional fleece cuffs