Jack Wolfskin BAFFIN ISLAND COAT MANTEAU COAT
Maybe. In any case, you are dressed in style and enjoy the warm urban landscape. With the BAFFIN ISLAND COAT, it's not just in the metropolises of the Northern Hemisphere that you'll get noticed.
Filled with quality down, BAFFIN ISLAND protects you during harsh winters. The windproof exterior material further enhances thermal performance, is pleasantly breathable and has a shiny appearance. For the shoulders and the hood we also used our MICROGUARD material. The advantage in case of rain and snow: the synthetic fiber resists and keeps warm even in a humid state.
To keep you warm when the frigid wind blows, we've fitted the jacket with a specially high collar and a synthetic fur trim that acts like a windshield. It is adjustable in volume and facial opening. Particularly comfortable: built-in cuffs.
- Weight: 945 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK BRILLIANT: lightweight fabric, windbreaker, waterproof and breathable with shiny exterior
- STORMLOCK HEATHER: windproof fabric, very breathable and water-repellent with a natural chined appearance (shoulders, hood)
- Garnished with duck down 80/20 (inflating 550 spoon, RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m2): very hot silk in recycled synthetic fibers (shoulders, hood)
- Hood: securely attached to the jacket, adjustable in facial opening and volume, with high collar and synthetic fur edge
- 2 pockets of hips, inner pocket